Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empire du Soleil

Go down 
+10
Xathor
Elbaid/Matthieu
Lady Marylune
Cynan
sire olivius
vaxilart
Ramza Tellin
Lady Laikas
Martar
Sire Auguste
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

Number of posts : 211
Weapons used : Lance et Flamberge.
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:27 pm

May 2nd and 3rd are coming soon. I'm posting this message as a reminder for those who are willing to come and meet my friends! Well, there's one sure thing: They want to meet you guys! Since I spoke with them of the Lions some of them are thinking of joining the Order. It will be a good opportunity to discuss this issue together and fight along.

This is some pictures of us:

Empire du Soleil Gn_1_et_2_sept_07_038
(from left to right: Raphael, Elie, Isaac, Antoine, Gabriel, Myriam, Micaƫl and Philippe. The core members)

Empire du Soleil Y1p_T7F9KvW46jc7CfpAzz3kBD_mKufU4k9
(The entrence of the Empire's camp)

Empire du Soleil Y1pnssPeJCAudq-bn28ac9DMq4QzhjYgxTc
(The banner of the Empire)

Empire du Soleil Y1pc9yYaWWrewhbP_tBhznh1Yp-4j8gumgs
(A shield wall during combat)

Empire du Soleil Y1pZMDknfCM-7zGfWtNkcGnXCGQ7CN89-2
(Marching to a combat)

So if you have any questions, you just have to post a response and I will anser it with haste. If you are intrested to come at Rawdon to the GN, you could post your intentions here too or call me (my number is on the contact list).

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Martar

Martar

Number of posts : 24
Weapons used : sword and sheild/ Halberd/ bow and arow
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:22 pm

If they want to now the Lion You just have to bring them to the traning sation dis friday.
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:04 am

In fact, the proposition is this:

I suggest that the Lions could use this week end at the GN to train (for fight and role play alike) on a different ground and since me and my friends are going there regularly, the chances are possitive that everybody will be present all at once. It will be much better and more fun for all of us. Otherwise, my guess is that only one or two will come to the training (and this is optimistic guess). I'm too much busy myself to come to the training. It will be easyer on May I belive...
Back to top Go down
Lady Laikas
Knight
Knight
Lady Laikas

Number of posts : 435
Weapons used : sword and shield, halebard, spear, hour glass
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:29 pm

I would like to know the rules first, how the game is played maybe you can redirect me to the internet site of the gn if possible.

I find strange that they want to join the lions but they are not ready to come to us first. Just a comment.
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:22 pm

For the rules of the game, the site is in reconstruction so they are not available online but here is the official phone number of the owner of the GN so you just have to call for informations

Is name is Martin : 514-235-7800

I can tell you that the rules are similar to Bicoline very much (more figthing and less magic) but there is some different rules that are essenciel to know.

Ultimately I can tell the rules before the event when we will be together...
Back to top Go down
Ramza Tellin
Squire
Squire
Ramza Tellin

Number of posts : 65
Weapons used : Sword and shield mostly
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:55 am

Isn't may 2 and 3rd the date of the Salon de la passion mƩdiƩvale?
Back to top Go down
http://tabi-saku-belzebuth.deviantart.com/
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Le Salon de la Passion mƩdiƩvale aura bel et bien lieu au centre pierre charbonneau du parc olympique, mais la seconde semaine de mai, soit le 8, 9 et 10 mai 2009. Pour toutes les informations sur les activitƩes et le exposants suivre le lien suivant: http://www.salonmedieval.com/
Back to top Go down
Lady Laikas
Knight
Knight
Lady Laikas

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:54 pm

personnellement je veux connaitre les rĆØgles avant d'aller au gn parce que c'est ca qui peut m'y convaincre
Back to top Go down
vaxilart
Knight
Knight
vaxilart

Number of posts : 158
Weapons used : Sword/shield, spear
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:39 pm

I look a little bit at the rules last summer. There's headshot, the fighting rules look like the Mount Royal (1 point torso, etc).

And there was some magic involve in fighting, if my remember are right.
Back to top Go down
https://lions.keuf.net
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:41 pm

You have one life point everywere if you are hit on the torso or in the head (not in the face!) you are dead and if you are hit on a limb you are wounded there (cannot use this part). If you are wounded twice, you are dead.

The armour points you add on yourself are the same as Bicoline. But the way you loose armour points is different. When you are hit you loose a point on all your armor. Since there is significantily less poeple at this Gn than Bico the fighting must hapen faster.

For the magic part, it is not as huge as other GN. For the most part magic is there to enhance the fighting (ex. healing, poison arrow, one shot kill sword, extra armour ect...). Every magic powers is optainable through a hidden actefact or special quest so there are no power abuse.

I know a lot about the rules so you can call me also for informations about that.
Back to top Go down
Martar

Martar

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:22 am

My big question is at what time it finish on the sunday????
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:21 am

The length of the GN is 24 to 25 hours.

It begins around noon saturday and it finishes around noon sunday plus one hour of tournament at the end (if you want to stay).

You can even go to the tam-tam aferward during the sunday afternoon (if you are not too tired).
Back to top Go down
sire olivius
Knight
Knight
sire olivius

Number of posts : 453
Weapons used : Sword and Shield
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Can we wear helmets??

On the pictures nobody wears helmets...
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Yes you could put your helmet (4 armor points on the head)
Back to top Go down
Cynan
Knight Captain
Knight Captain
Cynan

Number of posts : 387
Weapons used : sword, sheild, spear, polearm

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:52 pm

I'm pretty excited about going to this event.

I'm looking forward to it myself. It might be a younger crowd, maybe not as hard core as Bicolline...

but.. it's new land we'ver not fought on before, there will be new faces, maybe some poeple who would liek to join us.... a chance to do somethign different.... plus it's cheaper than a weekend at bicolline!

I'm hoping we can get a few interested lions togther, hopefully one or two cars, and make a good showwing. The Lions are not only about Bico. we're also about having fun together. Who knows maybe some of us will liekthis GN so much that we'll want to keep coming back!

Anyway it's in about a month now, what are other people's feelings?
Back to top Go down
sire olivius
Knight
Knight
sire olivius

Number of posts : 453
Weapons used : Sword and Shield

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:08 pm

Personnally I'm not going but I think it is very interesting. Maybe later in the summer...

There is just one thing I'm affraid of : that the Lions will be too strong for the rest of the players....lol
Back to top Go down
Cynan
Knight Captain
Knight Captain
Cynan

Number of posts : 387
Weapons used : sword, sheild, spear, polearm

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:23 pm

I doubt it will be too bad, some of the other players also go to bicoline, I'm sure they will be at a level not so far from what we are used to. If not... well then hopefully we'll get to be really bad-ass and kill lots of people, if they don't all flee :-) seriously though I don't think it will be like that.
Back to top Go down
Lady Laikas
Knight
Knight
Lady Laikas

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:04 pm

I know I spoke with Hector earlier this week, by the beginning of next week we would like to know who will be coming,

Martar
Laikas
Hector

for sure we'll be there

Speaking with Hector and Auguste I think it best that we go there as ourselves the Lions.
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:45 pm

I just came back from the first recontruction session of our camp and I recommand that you sould bring the tent in may. We are focusing our efforts right now to the palissades and towers so we will not have the baraquement yet. Next week end (april 25-26th) is the last session of reconstruction and I will post pictures of our work so you will have a idea of the efforts we are deploying for the next season there...
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Last week end was very productive for us. The palissades are completed at 90% and we will finish them on time friday before the begining of the GN along with the watchtowers.

We have learned serious rumors that the forces of evil will probably outnomber us by almost 3 to 1 at the begining of the season. I can garanty a lot of battles and killing for the Lions Twisted Evil.

There is some pictures of our "little renovations":

Empire du Soleil Ralala422a

Empire du Soleil Ralala423a

Empire du Soleil Ralala424a

Empire du Soleil Ralala427a
Back to top Go down
Martar

Martar

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:21 pm

can we have the road too go at your larp please?????
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:24 am

Yes, for sure... I admit that with all the preparations, I almost forgot to give you the location of LARP. Embarassed

Here it is:

http://www.advitameternam.ca/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=100

Scroll down the mapquest screen to watch the map. The link is from the new site of the LARP but the reconstruction of it is not quite complete yet.

When you will arrive at the end of Susie street, you will find a road made of dirt and gravel and you only have to continue on it and you will be there.

Do not hesitate to call me for more details (my cellphone number is on the contact list and I'm available any time this week to give informations)

Finaly you need to prepare a 25$ fee for the activity.
Back to top Go down
Lady Laikas
Knight
Knight
Lady Laikas

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:02 pm

at what time should we get to the gn friday or saturday?

Auguste know that we will be four

Hector, Martar, Cynan and myself, we will bring Hector's tent
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Nice!

I suggest you sould come saturday morning maybe at 9 am because I'm not sure if everybody will be there friday night. However, if you decide to come friday anyway call me.
Back to top Go down
Martar

Martar

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:46 pm

I just look to the photo of the larp and almost nobody have a head gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Empire du Soleil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empire du Soleil
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Market :: Bazar-
Jump to: