Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Empire du Soleil

Go down 
+10
Xathor
Elbaid/Matthieu
Lady Marylune
Cynan
sire olivius
vaxilart
Ramza Tellin
Lady Laikas
Martar
Sire Auguste
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sir Darius
Knight
Knight
Sir Darius

Number of posts : 105
Weapons used : Spear
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:12 pm

À dire vrai, l'empire du soleil était... monstrueusement nombreux. En plus des réguliers du gn, il y avait 10 gars de la "Ligue de combat médiéval" qui venaient pour la première fois. Disons qu'à nous seul on représentait 50% de forces de la place. Sinon, il y a eu beaucoup d'opportunités de combat, mais à chaque fois un "maître" (aka npc uber abus) s'arrangeait pour qu'on ne se batte pas. Je suis mort... 5 fois environ, pratiquement toujours tué en backstab ou en infériorité locale. Comme Hector le mentionnait, les Lions ressemblaient à des dieux grecs comparé aux adversaires qu'on avait.

Hector et moi avons plusieurs hauts faits d'armes à raconter, à commencer par la croisade du chevalier au hot-dog, l'attaque d'une banshee à coups de guimauve enflammée, le duel à coup de polochon contre un loup-garou, le sneak-attack du dormeur, l'oblitération (accidentelle) à coup de canon d'un elfe embusqué la nuit, la destruction massive d'une armée de squelettes hors de control et un peu trop efficaces, etc. Si j'en oublis, Hector pourra compléter.

Sommes toutes le gn fut correct, le plus agréable était de festoyer avec nos alliés et de tuer du gobelin à coup de canon.
Back to top Go down
Sir Darius
Knight
Knight
Sir Darius

Number of posts : 105
Weapons used : Spear
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Translation:

The Sun Empire had a crushing force : we had almost 50% of all the soldiers. The guys from "Ligue de combat médiéval" were there to help us, it was their first time in a LARP. We had many opportunities to fight, but everytime a "master" (aka NPC overpowerfull) came and put an end to hostilities. I died about 5 times, but usually by backstabs or being outnumbered. Like Hector said, the Lions were like Greek Gods.

Hector and I have a lot of stories to tell, such as the hot-dog wielding knight crusade against the werewolf, the attack on a banshee with a flamming marshmallow, the duel of a knight using a pillow against a werewolf (which ended in a draw), the sneak-attack of a sleeping man, the obliteration of an elf sneaking in the night (blasted by a canon ball randomly shot at a witch, she survived, the elf did not), the most destructive army of skeletons that whiped out half of the map, etc.

After all the LARP was ok, we had a lot of fun just chilling with our allies and blasting goblins with the canon.
Back to top Go down
Freya
Lady at arms
Lady at arms
Freya

Number of posts : 180
Weapons used : sword shield, polearm
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:32 pm

bon ca a l'air qui c'est passé plus de choses quand j'étais partie lol

mais bon jme reprendrai
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

Number of posts : 211
Weapons used : Lance et Flamberge.
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:00 am

I made a mistake. The rumors about the power of our ennemies was widely exagerated and I put everything I got to summon the maximum soldiers I could. I was too succesful in this mission. Two years ago however, the situation was in reverse the army of the "V" was very powerfull and when the rumors of ther retern reach my ears, I tried to gather the biggest army I could. In fact, now the situation for the Empire is better than ever politicaly.

The guys from the "Ligue de combat médieval" will not come back to the LARP because it was only a one time group activity for them. I was able to make them join the Empire because some people of this group were already in the Empire. I should say that I will try to make them come at bico ther skirmishers style could be a great asset for the True Faith (10 to 15 archers) .

Even though we did not went in to battle as much as usual, the general roleplay ambiance was great between us. We manage to to do the tournament for the Champion of the Empire, we manage to rise taxes for the Church in all the lands of our ennemies (only 1 guy paid his taxes willingly) and we conquered 2/3 of the realm of one of our ennemies (camp of the air). Sir Hector won the Blackrosekill contest. The canon scared the hell out of our ennemies and allies (in colateral damage). The slowmotion guys were hillarious during the night and the werewolf quest was a good chalange. The "brotherhood of fire" Ritual was a success.

In conclusion, I've learned a lesson: Call for the Lions only if the Empire is in trouble (usualy its in July). We have our ups and downs and for now we are in a up. We will do everything we can to maintain our advantage. I will keep you informed of the progress of the Empire.

Thanks again...
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:26 am

By the way, here's some pics of the event:

Empire du Soleil - Page 4 28648_425252227813_714987813_577716

Empire du Soleil - Page 4 28648_425251397813_714987813_577715

Empire du Soleil - Page 4 28648_425252222813_714987813_577716

Empire du Soleil - Page 4 28648_425248142813_714987813_577706
Back to top Go down
Cynan
Knight Captain
Knight Captain
Cynan

Number of posts : 387
Weapons used : sword, sheild, spear, polearm
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:57 pm

I wonder, if you have a numerical superiority next time lions go out, would you mind if people from the lions played alternate characters in other factions? Or just outside factions creating new ones?

Sometimes it's funer to be the underdog afterall!
Back to top Go down
Sir Faithful john
Knight
Knight
Sir Faithful john

Number of posts : 127
Weapons used : 1st- Spear 2nd- Sword and shield 3rd- Sneaky Dagger 4- Rethoric and speeches extraordinaire
Registration date : 2007-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:56 pm

The game was fun but we had too much time on our hands...

I had to come up with the 'let's tax everyone that is not in the Empire' thing so we could do some fighting. People there were way too impressed by us and thus did not attack. I was the only one with a spear and frankly, the level of the fighters was low to say the least. By the way, with the taxes, we got to use the cannon, we got all of black rose's treasure AND we made a lot of money lol Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I gotta say it was fun to terrorize people with threats of killing them if they did not give the money they had but we were supposed to be fighting against evil foes, not be them... lol I felt like a big man pushing these kids around ( simpson quote lol) but if I come back, hopefully there will be more fighting and less ' we are the good guys, we are lawful and blablabla we're not supposed to kick everyone's ass and be awesome and shit...'

Advitam's Faithful John says: kill all the heretics and get all their money. We're at war, fight it or go away fagget.

We were waaaaaay too hot for those kids to handle. More shields, less pussying around. And what's with the uber-players with super powers that encourage us to NOT FIGHT?!?!!!???! Rolling Eyes There has to be conflict. I was really hoping that the taxes would make people react and have them gang up against our power but no, they just cowered in their tents and called for the uber-kids.

After my whining, all in all the terrain is nice, the Empire has lots of very nice guys with which I would love to train more as they are brave enough but there has to be more action and most importantly, more real eager warriors to fight against.

Last edited by Faithful john on Mon May 03, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:05 pm

If a great number of lions are willing to come at the LARP and the forces the Empire are great, it is possible to split the Order in two, one composed of traditional lion and the other composed of manticores.

But, trust me in mid-July our number goes down dramaticaly. Last year, during one LARP we were only two! My guess is that it will be better to invite the lions at this time of the year insted of the beginning of the year. The Empire is in drastic numerical inferiority in mid-summer. The bonus from the "Camp de jour médieval" will not come again and by June the guys from 11th Legion are going to Boisjoly (its another camp) so I will not see them after the next LARP until september.

Like I said, I'll keep you posted on the status of the Empire...

I can tell you for now that the last LARP was exeptional we never had such a big army before and I dont think it will happen again soon. The canon will not be usable until we make the new lancher operational. For the next LARP, I can say that we will be around 13 to 17 guys in the Empire, a much more modest number than the 45 we were last time.
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:22 pm

A part of the Empire's Army during the last LARP:

Empire du Soleil - Page 4 28648_425258537813_714987813_577732
Back to top Go down
Cynan
Knight Captain
Knight Captain
Cynan

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:31 am

i was just lookign at teh atdvitam schedule you posted: lots of conflicts this time of year, true faith camapaign was teh last one and lion's cort is the next one!

I think I'd liek o go out to the game sometime this summer though if I have the chance!
Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Oyé Oyé!

There is a winter campagn called in advitam eternam on november 27. The event will be held from 12h to around midnight.

The cost is 20$. Wood will be ready for us to be cast in the fire and hot soup and stew will be served during the day...

If you are intrested and if you want to fight cold by killing people, make yourself known!

Back to top Go down
Sire Auguste
Knight
Knight
Sire Auguste

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:23 am

Bon voila j'ai pris ma décision....

Faut dire que l'idée a fait son chemin depuis quelques mois et ça n'a pas été facile de prendre cette décision considérant que cela a représenté presque 4ans de ma vie.

L'Empire du Soleil a terminé son crépuscule entamé cette année et c'est maintenant fini. Ce fut une bonne école pour me préparer a de plus grandes choses dans l'Ordre du Lion et à Bicolline. J'ai dit a mes apolloniens que je leur recommende fortement de vennir dans notre Ordre quand ils se déciderons a venir à Bico car je pense, ils seront les bienvenus.

Ces 4 ans m'on permis de développer du roleplay, a faire mes premieres armes, a faire des constructions de fortune et a exercer du commendement. Plus que tout ca, on a développer une bonne camaraderie. J'ai connu un reigne d'Empereur mémorable et il a marqué l'histoire d'advitam eternam, bref: aucun regret.

Cependant, je ne cache pas que je vais aller faire un tour de temps a autre en Advitam Eternam pour le "trip".

Désormais, cela veut dire que j'entend me consacrer entierement à L'ordre du Lion et à la Vraie Foi (nommément l'Inquisition). J'asipirerais a faire plus maintenant car je n'ai plus d'autre attachements exterieur... C'est un sacrifice que je fait avec joie bien que ce fut dur d'en venir a cette conclusion.

"Quesque ça implique?" certain diront...

Cela implique que j'entend poursuivre le training des armes déja amorcé, de poursuivre le travail diplomatique en Irendille (ou ailleurs si je suis requis), je prendrais désormais le commendement lorsque l'on me l'offrira, je tenterais d'etre un Grand Inquisiteur mémorable quand le moment sera venu et finalement j'amorserais mes nouveaux projets avec l'ordre et non plus seul.

Ça fait le tour... si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas.
Back to top Go down
Xathor
Squire
Squire
Xathor

Number of posts : 515
Weapons used : My sword, my shiel and my heart
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:45 am

Je me dois de saluer cette décision car, ce n'est pas facile de laisser un investissement comme advitam après aussi longtemps. Je te souhaite une bonne continuité dans les lions et un échec critique pour l'inquisition Very Happy , ça serait triste que je sois obligé de te tuer !!! Range ton bûcher, je ne fessait que niaiser.

Last edited by Xathor on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cynan
Knight Captain
Knight Captain
Cynan

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 am

August, I trust that you made the right decision for yourself. No matter your status in Advitam nothing changes for you here amoung the lions, you are still one of us.
Back to top Go down
sire olivius
Knight
Knight
sire olivius

Number of posts : 453
Weapons used : Sword and Shield

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Ça prend du courage pour prendre des décisions comme ça Mic, alors je te félicite! La seule chose que je peux te conseiller, c'est de pas oublier que tout ça est un divertissement avant tout, alors l'important c'est que tu passes du bon temps avec tes amis, à Bico et en dehors, et d'en profiter quand t'as des temps libres.
Back to top Go down
Guibourg
Knight
Knight
Guibourg

Number of posts : 256
Weapons used : A sharp sword and a zippitty song !!
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:54 am

Je partage l'avis de Xathor, Cynan et Olivius. Ca devait être une décision difficile pour toi.
Le fait que tu étais empereur à Vitam Aeternam ne dimunuait en rien ta valeur chez Lions, bien au contrarire. Tes qualités d'ambassadeur ( pour ne nommer que celles-là ) nous sont de la plus grande utilité.
Salue tes compagnons de Vitam et je joins ma voix aux nombreux Lions qui leur souhaiteront la bienvenue chez nous. D'après ce que tu nous as raconté, ils/elles feront tous d'excellentes recrues !

Et comment ca se passe pour ton oeil ? Revenu à la normale, j'espère ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.centrenad.com/fr/nadtv/etudiants_et_diplomes/portfoli
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empire du Soleil   Empire du Soleil - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empire du Soleil
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Market :: Bazar-
Jump to: