Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sir Mathew's crazy Shield give away!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Mathew
Knight Captain
Knight Captain
Sir Mathew

Number of posts : 141
Weapons used : Sword and shield
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Sir Mathew's crazy Shield give away! Empty
PostSubject: Sir Mathew's crazy Shield give away!   Sir Mathew's crazy Shield give away! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:10 am

Thats right, im crazy and I'm giving away old shields i never really use any more.

These shields do not cost 100$ or 50$ or 10$ these shields are FREE!

First on the list is a Dom made shield that will most likely out last a nuclear holocaust and is great for driving back hordes of zombies. it is  mettle in design and needs to be re-padded with foam, however it is all ready painted with a dashing Lion that would make any man at arms proud.

The second is a artifact of Lions history. The first Lions shield ever made. Thats right the First Lions shield ever made can be yours for FREE! Made of corrugated plastic, painted with one of the first Lions on the front, this shield is light, strong and has bin in constant use for over 8 years. it just needs to be re-padded.

Its first come first serve, so If you want them come down to my place and pick them up.

Sir Mathew.
Back to top Go down

Sir Mathew's crazy Shield give away!
Page 1 of 1