Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

beer bottles and caps and capper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynan
Knight Captain
Knight Captain
Cynan

Number of posts : 387
Weapons used : sword, sheild, spear, polearm
Registration date : 2007-06-26

beer bottles and caps and capper Empty
PostSubject: beer bottles and caps and capper   beer bottles and caps and capper Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:18 am

Hi, over the past year or so I've been transitioning from doing beer in bottles with caps to resealable bottles.

If anyone wants to get started on making beer, I'm putting my supply of beer bottles, unused beer bottle caps, and the machine that I use to get them on up for grabs
Back to top Go down
Elbaid/Matthieu
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 120
Weapons used : Sneaky bastard sword and shield
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: beer bottles and caps and capper   beer bottles and caps and capper Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:30 pm

I'm intrested
Back to top Go down
Cynan
Knight Captain
Knight Captain
Cynan

PostSubject: Re: beer bottles and caps and capper   beer bottles and caps and capper Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:23 pm

okay they'll be yours if you want to pick them up... i believe that I have more than enough bottles for a 23 liter batch, and the capper should come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Elbaid/Matthieu
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 120
Weapons used : Sneaky bastard sword and shield
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: beer bottles and caps and capper   beer bottles and caps and capper Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:35 am

Ok so when could I come pick them up?
Back to top Go down
Cynan
Knight Captain
Knight Captain
Cynan

PostSubject: Re: beer bottles and caps and capper   beer bottles and caps and capper Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:05 pm

depends when you need them, if you need to bottle this weekend... well I'm home now.... or I could make arrangements to be home on Tuesday or Wednesday night after I finish at the vernisage s I'm going to those 2 nights...., I'll be away Friday mid day through to Sunday late night in Vermont... BUT if there is no hurry you could pick them up the weekend after: if you want to go to mount royal and would be town the Sunday after spring court you could either pick them up before or afetr practice...

I was also thinking about hosting a supplementary practice on Thursday night either near my place, angrinon park or at mount royal.... that is still int he works.... so I don't know if I'll be home Thursday night or no....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beer bottles and caps and capper   beer bottles and caps and capper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

beer bottles and caps and capper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Market :: Forge-
Jump to: