Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is Killian ?

Go down 
+2
Killian Mac Bludgeon
Deagon/Julien
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Deagon/Julien
Knight
Knight
Deagon/Julien

Number of posts : 205
Weapons used : ANYTHING but adc.
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Who is Killian ? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Killian ?   Who is Killian ? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Am I the only one wondering ? If he could present himself, in-and-out-game. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't know him.
Back to top Go down
Killian Mac Bludgeon

Number of posts : 5
Weapons used : All of them, Bill hook and Lochaber axe spaecilist
Registration date : 2013-05-12

Who is Killian ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Who is Killian ? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:05 pm

I joined just last Sunday, on the mountain. You'll see me there a lot. I cannot seem to find a picture option on my profile page so unfortunately I cannot post one. I look forward to meeting all of you soon, and although I may be new to the guild I am not new to guilds in general. I used to be part of the guerrier de la montagne, however I no longer feel any affiliation for them any more. The main reason being there different philosophy and lack of interest shown in new battle tactics. I also greatly prefer the English language, and talking about the topics I love in the language I love is the way to go. There is a number of other smaller reasons, none of them really that bad, I simply find my self talking and fighting mostly along side the Lions on the mountain, so It seemed safe to try and Join the Lions. I hope nobody has any objections, at least not before meeting me at the least. I hope I can help bring glory and knowledge to the guild, and I hope to gain friendship and adventure from the guild. Oh yeah, and since i don't have a picture and you want to approach me, I have blonde hair in a pony tail, six feet tall, and I am often wearing iron and bronze chain mail. And within the guild I have known Peter, or Caynen (I hope I spelled that right), and David, (or Dude, or Sir Mathew), for many years. Cheers everyone!
Back to top Go down
Guibourg
Knight
Knight
Guibourg

Number of posts : 256
Weapons used : A sharp sword and a zippitty song !!
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Who is Killian ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Who is Killian ? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Ah, yes, you of the bronze maille, I recall you now. Well then, welcome to the group, Killian !

( by the way, Peter's roleplay name is spelled "Cynan". God knows I struggled with it for a while myself ! )
Back to top Go down
http://www.centrenad.com/fr/nadtv/etudiants_et_diplomes/portfoli
Sir Bear
Knight
Knight
Sir Bear

Number of posts : 374
Weapons used : Things that kill other things
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Who is Killian ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Who is Killian ? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Oh shit its Gabriel! Yo Bro! Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Xathor
Squire
Squire
Xathor

Number of posts : 515
Weapons used : My sword, my shiel and my heart
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Who is Killian ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Who is Killian ? Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:31 am

???????????
Back to top Go down
Cynan
Knight Captain
Knight Captain
Cynan

Number of posts : 387
Weapons used : sword, sheild, spear, polearm
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Who is Killian ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Who is Killian ? Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:08 am

Killian is not Gabriel, it's Dave, this is one of the guys I met in 2003 that first invited me to mount royal. He's coming back from a long break, some of you who have been coming for many years may recognize him, newer people might not, but I have a feeling you'll be seeing him son one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Sir Bear
Knight
Knight
Sir Bear

Number of posts : 374
Weapons used : Things that kill other things
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Who is Killian ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Who is Killian ? Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Not Gabriel? Really? Huh. Well hello there Dave! Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is Killian ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Who is Killian ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Killian ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Market :: Bazar-
Jump to: