Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GN de Guerre may 19

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynan
Knight Captain
Knight Captain
Cynan

Number of posts : 387
Weapons used : sword, sheild, spear, polearm
Registration date : 2007-06-26

GN de Guerre may 19 Empty
PostSubject: GN de Guerre may 19   GN de Guerre may 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:46 am

For those who may not have heard:

David (the former GM for bico) started running a GN based on medieval fantasy battles. From what I understand it's a lot like a bico campaign, battle after battle all day, but not on bico turf (goes to different spots each time) It's also only 25$ per shot, and includes lunch.

I understand the weapons standards are much like bico and the combat systems is similar but all weapons do 1 damage and armor only gives 1 or 2 armor points, so it has faster take downs for swordsmen, but the same for spears and halberds.

It seems like the last one had a decent turn out, and i predict the turn outs will only get better, especially if the lions start to go en mass!

I'm really excited about this game:

1 The different rules for armor points favor sword and shield which is one of our favorite things as a group. (spears and arrows are still useful for range)
2 It sounds like you get to fight a lot
3 It's a lot cheaper less than half the price tag!
4 Even if you still prefer bico, it's great practice!

So there's one on MAY 19th.

If we do not have spring court on may 19th, who's in?
Back to top Go down
sire olivius
Knight
Knight
sire olivius

Number of posts : 453
Weapons used : Sword and Shield
Registration date : 2007-06-26

GN de Guerre may 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GN de Guerre may 19   GN de Guerre may 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:19 pm

I'm already going to the May 12th campain, like many Lions, so it would be hard for me to do 2 campains in a row, that close. I will pass my turn for this time.
Back to top Go down

GN de Guerre may 19
Page 1 of 1