Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool Videogame : Mount and Blade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brand
Knight
Knight
Brand

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Cool Videogame : Mount and Blade Empty
PostSubject: Cool Videogame : Mount and Blade   Cool Videogame : Mount and Blade Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:11 pm

Here is a Video Game that some of us have had fun playing around with. I wanted to share it with the rest of you. The Game focuses on Mounted Combat and also comanding "small" units of Troops to fight beside you.

Mount & Blade

http://www.taleworlds.com/

Free Trial Download Here (76 MB)

Cool Videogame : Mount and Blade 13 Cool Videogame : Mount and Blade 14 Cool Videogame : Mount and Blade 17 Cool Videogame : Mount and Blade 41

The game is NOT being created by a large gaming company but is rather an Amature project created by a Husband and Wife team. (Only 2 People!) They decided to make a game with the concept of "Horse Back Combat" and what it lack for in "State of the Art Graphics" and "Profession Design", it makes up for with Origionality and Fun.

The free downloadable version lets you play your character until Level 6. The Final Game is still under construction, however purcashing the game unlocks the Level 6 maximum and also helps fund the Project.

I have to say I enjoy playing Mount & Blade. If you do Download the Free version you can get a quick taste of mounted combat in Tournament fights in "Zendar" and also fighting local River Brigands. Enjoy! Smile
Back to top Go down

Cool Videogame : Mount and Blade
Page 1 of 1