AuthorMessage
Deagon/Julien
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 205
Weapons used : ANYTHING but adc.
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Who is Killian ?   Wed May 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Am I the only one wondering ? If he could present himself, in-and-out-game. I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't know him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killian Mac Bludgeon

Number of posts : 5
Weapons used : All of them, Bill hook and Lochaber axe spaecilist
Registration date : 2013-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Wed May 15, 2013 10:05 pm

I joined just last Sunday, on the mountain. You'll see me there a lot. I cannot seem to find a picture option on my profile page so unfortunately I cannot post one. I look forward to meeting all of you soon, and although I may be new to the guild I am not new to guilds in general. I used to be part of the guerrier de la montagne, however I no longer feel any affiliation for them any more. The main reason being there different philosophy and lack of interest shown in new battle tactics. I also greatly prefer the English language, and talking about the topics I love in the language I love is the way to go. There is a number of other smaller reasons, none of them really that bad, I simply find my self talking and fighting mostly along side the Lions on the mountain, so It seemed safe to try and Join the Lions. I hope nobody has any objections, at least not before meeting me at the least. I hope I can help bring glory and knowledge to the guild, and I hope to gain friendship and adventure from the guild. Oh yeah, and since i don't have a picture and you want to approach me, I have blonde hair in a pony tail, six feet tall, and I am often wearing iron and bronze chain mail. And within the guild I have known Peter, or Caynen (I hope I spelled that right), and David, (or Dude, or Sir Mathew), for many years. Cheers everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guibourg
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 257
Weapons used : A sharp sword and a zippitty song !!
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Wed May 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Ah, yes, you of the bronze maille, I recall you now. Well then, welcome to the group, Killian !

( by the way, Peter's roleplay name is spelled "Cynan". God knows I struggled with it for a while myself ! )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.centrenad.com/fr/nadtv/etudiants_et_diplomes/portfoli
Sir Bear
Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 374
Weapons used : Things that kill other things
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Wed May 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Oh shit its Gabriel! Yo Bro! Welcome to the forum!

When the enemy becomes rideable, there are various opportunities for winning. You must
concentrate on this. When fighting and the enemy's body becomes as if rideable, you can
win quickly, so you ought not to forget to stab at the face. - Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xathor
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 515
Weapons used : My sword, my shiel and my heart
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Thu May 16, 2013 12:31 am

???????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cynan
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Number of posts : 387
Weapons used : sword, sheild, spear, polearm
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Thu May 16, 2013 6:08 am

Killian is not Gabriel, it's Dave, this is one of the guys I met in 2003 that first invited me to mount royal. He's coming back from a long break, some of you who have been coming for many years may recognize him, newer people might not, but I have a feeling you'll be seeing him son one way or another.

Knight
Knight

Number of posts : 374
Weapons used : Things that kill other things
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   Thu May 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Not Gabriel? Really? Huh. Well hello there Dave! Welcome aboard.

When the enemy becomes rideable, there are various opportunities for winning. You must
concentrate on this. When fighting and the enemy's body becomes as if rideable, you can
win quickly, so you ought not to forget to stab at the face. - Miyamoto Musashi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is Killian ?   

Back to top Go down

Who is Killian ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1