Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A knock at the door

Go down 
+10
Sir Bear
Sire Brheaultor
Lady Laikas
Xathor
Cassandre
Guibourg
Roland du Franc-Sourire
Deagon/Julien
Sir Darius
knock knock
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sir Darius
Knight
Knight
Sir Darius

Number of posts : 105
Weapons used : Spear
Registration date : 2007-08-08

A knock at the door - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door   A knock at the door - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:34 pm

"Gullible fools! Don't you see it's too late? I already hear your men outside clashing against my brothers, dying like wimps hahaha! What can courage and honor accomplish against might and power! We will paint the walls with your blood, I will myself erect a throne with your skulls and sit on it!"
Back to top Go down
Sir Bear
Knight
Knight
Sir Bear

Number of posts : 374
Weapons used : Things that kill other things
Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door   A knock at the door - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:47 pm

It was true. The sounds of clashing steel and blood curdling screams could be heard from the mess hall of Lionshold if the shouting stopped for a moment. When he heard the screams of the dying brave, all semblance of humanity left Bear completely. Drawing his his sword he impaled what was no longer Darius through the chest and pinned him to the floor of the mess hall.

Before any of the Lions could say anything, Bear slowly began rising to his feet, his body slumped over, seeming in utter defeat.

But then, just as things looked their bleakest, the old fire awoke in the ex-barbarians chest. He would not go gently into this good night. He would fight. Turning to face the Lions, who were still in somewhat of a daze after seeing friends murder friends Bear shouted "Ragnar, Brotor, Elya, Roland, with me, now! We go to battle, you have less than 5 minutes to be fully geared and ready to kill or be killed."

With that Sir Bear Blackspear made his way to the armory accompanied by a squire, and began to don his armor and check his arms. Readying himself for what would assuredly be the bloodiest battle that Lionshold had ever borne witness too.

Last edited by Sir Bear on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deagon/Julien
Knight
Knight
Deagon/Julien

Number of posts : 205
Weapons used : ANYTHING but adc.
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door   A knock at the door - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Deagon, quite shocked from the scene that happened, didn't took long to come to his sense. He turned to the old man and asked him.

''We all saw what you just did. Disarming a Lion require some skill. You think you can fight ? We could lend you some weapon and you could help fending off those demon. After this we could see about merging the light, as now we all know that this is probably the only way to stop all the demon invasion.''
Back to top Go down
knock knock

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2014-01-16

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door   A knock at the door - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:02 pm

laughter besieged the hall a laugh that some lions had learned to dread but this time it echoed a hundred fold. the gards at the wall were fighting for their live. the knight were gearing up to join the fray

brant ap cynan answered deagon.

" there is only one weapon that will truly be effective here and that is the Light. anything else will only slow them down."

darius s body disolved into shadows. the real darius woke up in his bedchamber and looked around confused.
Back to top Go down
Sir hector
Knight Captain
Knight Captain
Sir hector

Number of posts : 169
Weapons used : If it does the job I can use it.
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door   A knock at the door - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:05 pm

sir hector came into the main hall covered in black ichor and a few cut.

" i can t leave lionshold for a few day without it getting besieged by an army of deamons!!

will someone please tell me the meaning of this?"

the assembled lions quickly told an abbreviated version of the events. he then said:

"we need a plan."

h.r.p the quest end here thank you to anyone who has played or read the quest and i hope you had has much fun with it as myself.

the conclusion at winters court...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A knock at the door   A knock at the door - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A knock at the door
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guard's gate-
Jump to: